Topic tags:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 150.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

Qubetubers could probably do with a weekly or a fortnightly game night where everyone able gets onto a game and we just play around for a few hours. The most obvious games would probably be Gmod game modes, Minecraft game modes like UHC or CTM, some shooters like Halo, Counter Strike, TF2. Games that people are likely to all own.

I think that would be a good way to keep the community involved.

Profile photo of Grillerdude
    Grillerdude
    Cookies: 166.00
    Level 1
    Grillerdude @

I won’t reveal too much, but I’ll be moving soon. After my move, there may be some new streams coming to QT that are on this topic. (But I won’t give away what exactly!)

Profile photo of FuzzieBoy
    FuzzieBoy
    Participant
    Cookies: 35.00
    Level 1
    FuzzieBoy @

I really love this idea, I’m definitely up for some TF2 game nights if the time comes!

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 150.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

I’d love to play some Prop Hunt, got a nice hiding spot in the hotel map I want to try again. Or maybe some TTT.

Profile photo of Skipjack3D
    Skipjack3D
    Cookies: 1577.00
    Level 4
    Skipjack3D @

I like that idea, I’d like to gather up some people to get a more traditional game night going on, too.  Get some D&D going on in here.

Profile photo of Sanfard
    Sanfard
    Participant
    Cookies: 61.00
    Level 1
    Sanfard @

Sounds pretty cool. I would be game for Game Night.

Profile photo of Kweh
    Kweh
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 6217.00
    Level 4
    Kweh @

I am also game for gaming on game night.

Profile photo of Water_Cat1
    Water_Cat1
    Participant
    Cookies: 99.00
    Level 1
    Water_Cat1 @

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would be pretty keen for some organised mass gaming of things like tf2 or stuff that is not space engineers (Civ 5 anyone?). Although it will depend on when gaming night lands timewise because timezones are always fun to deal with. Mind you I may have lots of free time in the near future because “study” break.</p>

Profile photo of RachelceXRB
    RachelceXRB
    Participant
    Cookies: 38.00
    Level 1
    RachelceXRB @

Does anybody at all know precisely where I can locate a few template answers to the Freemans Solicitors Training Contract Application? Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts. Has anyone ever used the latest law jobs[/url] site for training contract deadlines?

Profile photo of SharonstichVR
    SharonstichVR
    Participant
    Cookies: 18.00
    Level 1
    SharonstichVR @

Has anyone here applied for a training contract with Russell-Cooke? I followed a link on latestlawjobs.com and was taken to your site but I cannot find the link to training contract application answers!

Profile photo of tonyAdogeHK
    tonyAdogeHK
    Participant
    Cookies: 22.00
    Level 1
    tonyAdogeHK @

Hi guys

I enjoy composing my synthwave music and recently I bumped into a very topical issue, namely how cryptocurrency is going to transform the music industry. I have decided to put together an article on the subject as I would like to inform the musicians and public at large just how cryptocurrencies can be a gamechanger in this field. I would like to donate this article to you for publication on your blog.

I have saved the article in my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xX35t28GlE6wDomFAEvsPc1PqN3fp8ka?usp=sharing

I did not have the time to find any images so I would be grateful if you could find and add some. I have also added a little blurb about myself.

I hope you and your readers will enjoy reading my article.

Have an awesome day!

Regards
    Tony

Profile photo of LucindakemMM
    LucindakemMM
    Participant
    Cookies: 18.00
    Level 1
    LucindakemMM @

I wonder if anyone has read about the all-new LAWesome coin[/url]? (the site is not up yet) It is due to be brought out very soon. Purportedly, it is a cryptocurrency that is being financed by the legal services industry and lots of law firms will be behind it. I am extremely keen to pick up some coins during the air drop and probably purchase some in the course of the ICO. Nevertheless, there are not many details on this coin as of yet and I am making an effort to get a head start. Would be grateful if anybody could share some intel with me. Many thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.