Topic tags: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 7032.00
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Hello Everyone! ^_^

The winner of this giveaway get a steam game of their choice (or if the game isn’t on steam but accepts paypal). Simply fullfill the entry requirements and post what game you’d like!

Requirements

Post at least 2 comments on any two game-related front page articles

Post at least 1 comment on any QT-News/Site-News related article.

Level 1 or Better Status

A Profile Avatar/Icon

Help Us do more giveaways! Donate to the site. 

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Syntria Syntria.
    Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 155.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

It’s hard to pick a game under $10 because you know they’re gonna go down to like $3.50 or something come December. I am a very frugal man, even if I’m getting something for free. Though, if I had to pick, I’d want to get the GOG version of Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe. I’m tired of using a no CD crack in order to play my own version of RCT because I can’t be arsed to pop in the CD to play all the time. Would also be nice to get the two expansions, which are included in the Deluxe version. Or do I have to pick an Indie game? Does RCT count as an Indie game? It was programed entirely by one man.

Edit:Woooow, I called it, sorta, GOG has a sale going on now, RCT Deluxe for $3, RCT2 for $5. If the give away is finished, the sale is still on, and I win, I’d like to add RCT2 onto that.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Levy Levy.
    Profile photo of Thornius
    Thornius
    Cookies: 68.00
    Level 1
    Thornius @

My comments are awaiting moderation.

I can’t really pick a game, as what I want depends on my mood. Couldn’t I say what game I want if I win?

Profile photo of Skipjack3D
    Skipjack3D
    Cookies: 1581.00
    Level 4
    Skipjack3D @

1001 Spikes is on sale for $10 right now.  If I win a game I want it to be given to someone just to ruin their day.

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

So sure that said level 1 battle status.

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Battle Status! 😀 Well Guys, I really didn’t want to do the giveaway with only three contenders but I’ll give it a go if we don’t get anymore tomorrow.

Profile photo of thebad300
    thebad300
    Cookies: 1945.00
    Level 2
    thebad300 @

i never win but what the heck will find something on steam and put it im my wish list

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Level 5
    Syntria @

You guys need to post what games you want :> Look forward to seeing them!

Profile photo of Ashe_chan
    Ashe_chan
    Participant
    Cookies: 48.00
    Level 1
    Ashe_chan @

I know I don’t meet most of the requirements but you seem to be lacking entries.

If I can still enter I would like Reus please. ^^

Skipjack3D
    Level 4
    Skipjack3D @

I lied about 1001 Spikes, but BATTLEBLOCK THEATER is on sale.  Please buy a 2-pack and give them to someone if my name is drawn out of the hat.

Profile photo of thebad300
    thebad300
    Cookies: 1945.00
    Level 2
    thebad300 @

well the game NETHER is on my wish list and its under 10 now why can i commit on any of skipjacks reviews

Skipjack3D
    Level 4
    Skipjack3D @

well the game NETHER is on my wish list and its under 10 now why can i commit on any of skipjacks reviews

That is an excellent question! Apparently there is no comment field at all.  time to start pushing buttons until something breaks or gets fixed!

E:  I pushed some buttons and fixed it!  Apparently a hidden box got unticked that turned off comments, but I have now turned them back on.  I just thought maybe no one liked them!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Skipjack3D Skipjack3D.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Skipjack3D Skipjack3D.
    Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I’ll have to cancel this giveaway due to lack of participation and low-site funds.  Hopefully in the near future we can start another one up.

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 155.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

No problem, Syn. Site stuff first, giveaways later.

Hope all the Americans here had a happy Thanksgiving.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.