Topic tags:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 150.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

Not strictly gaming related, but I thought it would be a fun thread. Do you have a knife collection? So far I have 4 balisongs and 1 karambit along with several cheap knives that I’m not gonna mention. I’ve also got 4 cheapy karambits coming in the mail next week, too. So my collection will get bigger.

Click either image to see full size.

From top to bottom:
    United Cutlery Undercover karambit, about $20
    Mtech Twist balisong, about $30
    Raptor Claw hawkbill balisong, about $20
    Cheapy county fair balisong, about $15. Buyer’s remorse.
    Bradley Kimura VII balisong, about $110.

Here’s a poorly made video of me flipping the hawkbill bali. I like this one for flipping the most because it’s my heaviest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4hm4VvQyc

And yes, before it’s asked, balisongs are legal in my state. With Indiana’s knife laws, I could carry around a zweihänder in public and it would be legal.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Levy Levy.
    Profile photo of Grillerdude
    Grillerdude
    Cookies: 166.00
    Level 1
    Grillerdude @

I have two knife-like-objects. One is my trust Leatherman Wave, which goes with me practically everywhere. The other is a Gerber multitool that I got because I though it’d have a great knife. (Spoilers, the knife on it sucks). I don’t really have any single-purpose knives though.

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Level 1
    Levy @

Oh, I got a leatherman multitool too. Leatherman Skeletool CX. Bought on a whim off Amazon. The knife on it is wicked sharp and is made out of 154CM steel

Profile photo of REN-REN
    REN-REN
    Cookies: 358.00
    Level 2
    REN-REN @

My no brand 30$ knife, used for opening boxes and other such tactical operations
    knief

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Level 1
    Levy @

My new cheapy karambits came in sooner than I thought they would.

From top to bottom:

MTech All Stainless Karambit Style Boot Knife, $5
    Tac Force “Reptile” Assisted Opening Karambit, $6
    Tac Force Spring Assisted Opening Karambit, $7
    MTech USA Slash I Karambit Tactical Folding Knife, $5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLHvEyNql0

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

I think I grew out of butterflies when I stopped being a teenager and the look of karambits were never really me.. all I have left is a 20+ year old knife from my scout days, that I dunno what box is in.. And a set of global chef knives. Not really for show and tell, but I am proud of them, any kitchen person probably knows that feel.

The karambits do look nice when folded up though, I guess I like the handles better than how they look extended 😛

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of nVy` nVy`.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.