Topic tags:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 147.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

Not strictly gaming related, but I thought it would be a fun thread. Do you have a knife collection? So far I have 4 balisongs and 1 karambit along with several cheap knives that I’m not gonna mention. I’ve also got 4 cheapy karambits coming in the mail next week, too. So my collection will get bigger.

Click either image to see full size.

From top to bottom:
    United Cutlery Undercover karambit, about $20
    Mtech Twist balisong, about $30
    Raptor Claw hawkbill balisong, about $20
    Cheapy county fair balisong, about $15. Buyer’s remorse.
    Bradley Kimura VII balisong, about $110.

Here’s a poorly made video of me flipping the hawkbill bali. I like this one for flipping the most because it’s my heaviest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4hm4VvQyc

And yes, before it’s asked, balisongs are legal in my state. With Indiana’s knife laws, I could carry around a zweihänder in public and it would be legal.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Levy Levy.
    Profile photo of Grillerdude
    Grillerdude
    Cookies: 166.00
    Level 1
    Grillerdude @

I have two knife-like-objects. One is my trust Leatherman Wave, which goes with me practically everywhere. The other is a Gerber multitool that I got because I though it’d have a great knife. (Spoilers, the knife on it sucks). I don’t really have any single-purpose knives though.

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Level 1
    Levy @

Oh, I got a leatherman multitool too. Leatherman Skeletool CX. Bought on a whim off Amazon. The knife on it is wicked sharp and is made out of 154CM steel

Profile photo of REN-REN
    REN-REN
    Cookies: 358.00
    Level 2
    REN-REN @

My no brand 30$ knife, used for opening boxes and other such tactical operations
    knief

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Level 1
    Levy @

My new cheapy karambits came in sooner than I thought they would.

From top to bottom:

MTech All Stainless Karambit Style Boot Knife, $5
    Tac Force “Reptile” Assisted Opening Karambit, $6
    Tac Force Spring Assisted Opening Karambit, $7
    MTech USA Slash I Karambit Tactical Folding Knife, $5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLHvEyNql0

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

I think I grew out of butterflies when I stopped being a teenager and the look of karambits were never really me.. all I have left is a 20+ year old knife from my scout days, that I dunno what box is in.. And a set of global chef knives. Not really for show and tell, but I am proud of them, any kitchen person probably knows that feel.

The karambits do look nice when folded up though, I guess I like the handles better than how they look extended 😛

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of nVy` nVy`.
    Profile photo of ReykardVenXL
    ReykardVenXL
    Participant
    Cookies: 18.00
    Level 1
    ReykardVenXL @

Watch RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 Episode 4 (S07E04) Online from vodlocker.com. Best and Free Online streaming for RuPaul’s Drag Race 667586. Rent Wrestling Movies and TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray. Rent WWE: The Monday Night War on DVD Rent WWE: The Rise and Fall of WCW on DVD
    tv premiere dates[/url]
    Tags: reality tv series our little family little people loving families dan hamill michelle hamill achondroplasia dwarfism fall activities lost in corn maze navigating

Profile photo of KeithgoopyIH
    KeithgoopyIH
    Participant
    Cookies: 18.00
    Level 1
    KeithgoopyIH @

21 hours ago WEB SEARCH BY Google WAFF/Bounce/Grit Program Schedule В· WAFF 48.2 Bounce TV В· Grit В· Where to find 48.2 and AL families fight for bill that would help cover autism therapy costs House Bill 284 would require insurance coverage for autism therapy. Tuesday Evening Concert Series is back. EditSignup Text:Be the first to know when new films are releasedLeave empty to EditHyperlink:/nature-is-speaking/Pages/Harrison-Ford-Is-the-Ocean.aspx ….. EditText:The Voices of ‘Nature Is Speaking’ Charity watch top rated badge
    zoprime[/url]
    Watch Young & Hungry Season 4 Episode 7: Young & Bowling (2016) Online Free Full Movie . …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.