Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 7007.00
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Hello!

We’ll make this post much fancier soon! More formal and the like.

If you would like to join us on our Modded SMP, all you have to do is ask here. We reserve the right to ban any person at anytime. We try to keep a friendly non-toxic atmosphere.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.3
    IP: 5.9.14.205:26565

Form To Request Whitelisting

• Minecraft Username:
    • How long have you been a member of QT?
    • Why do you want to join?
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server?
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil?
    • Tell us about yourself:

If you’ve ever been whitelisted on any of our past servers, you should already be automatically whitelisted on this one!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Syntria Syntria.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Syntria Syntria.
    Profile photo of Grillerdude
    Grillerdude
    Cookies: 166.00
    Level 1
    Grillerdude @

Form To Request Whitelisting

• Minecraft Username:
      • Grillerdude
      • 4 years.
      • Because I’m Grillerdude?
      • There’s this guy named Grillerdude, but I’m not sure if he’s a good guy or not.
      • No.
      • I am a dude who grills.
    Profile photo of Rigus
    Rigus
    Participant
    Cookies: 104.00
    Level 1
    Rigus @
    • Minecraft Username:
      • Rigusstorm
      • been around for probably 2 1/2 years maybe 3
      • I have been looking for somewhere to play some Minecraft again and this seems like the perfect place to start with awesome peoples 😀
      • Syntria (kinda)
      • Of course
      • Kind of a streamer on the site also do quite vids on youtube but not all that well haha but mostly I just love playing games with people who love to do the same!
    Profile photo of 100chilly
    100chilly
    Participant
    Cookies: 282.00
    Level 1
    100chilly @
    • Minecraft Username:
      • 100chilly
      • I think about atleast 2 years on and off.
      • Its Direwolf20’s pack, I’m always down for Direwolf20’s pack
      • Does playing a different game with Syntria count as knowing someone?
      • I Agree.
      • I like to learn about new technologies, like just today i started messing around with Node.js. I’m a nice guy who occasionally streams games over on Twitch. I love to program things but most importantly, I enjoy being part of the QubeTuber’s Community and helping out when I can.
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

You should both be able to join the server now =)

Profile photo of Demicaster
    Demicaster
    Participant
    Cookies: 26.00
    Level 1
    Demicaster @

Minecraft Username: Demicaster
    How long have you been a member of QT?
    less than an hour o.o’

Why do you want to join?
    I have a few friends who play the server and love direwolf20 pack also it would be a great way to meet other people even though no one will know me besides like 2 or 3.

Do you know anyone currently on the server?
    The_Maddeath
    Donutz

Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil?
    Yes i do.

Tell us about yourself:
    I am a 17 year old gamer who is in love with games. I love so play horror, survival, and RPG related games.
    My favorite game is final fantasy 10. I love the final fantasy and resident evil series.
    I played the direwolf pack for since it came out on the ftb.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Demicaster Demicaster.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Demicaster Demicaster.
    Profile photo of Owldyn
    Owldyn
    Participant
    Cookies: 17.00
    Level 1
    Owldyn @
    • Minecraft Username: donutsz
    • How long have you been a member of QT? I started 3 or 4 years ago. I started on league, then after a while I moved over to minecraft. I played on it for a few months then I left. Haven’t really been here much since.
    • Why do you want to join? Maddeath said you had a Direwolf20 mod server to a group I was in on Skype, so I thought I’d play a bit on here. I tried to get on earlier but, unlike Maddeath, I wasn’t already whitelisted. :C
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server. Maddeath
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? Yes.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m 18, and other than school I play games pretty much any time I’m not sleeping, and I love messing with computers when I’m bored/ don’t have anything to play.
    Profile photo of Sticky Bandit
    Sticky Bandit
    Participant
    Cookies: 17.00
    Level 1
    Sticky Bandit @
    • Minecraft Username: Denkichu
    • How long have you been a member of QT? I just signed up, but my friend The Maddeath has been registered for a while now.
    • Why do you want to join? My friend maddeath is playing and I want to play with him, but unlike him I’m not whistlisted ;~;
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? Maddeath and Owldyn.
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? Yes
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m 15, a freshman in High School. I play League of Legends a lot, and am currently Silver 3.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Sticky Bandit Sticky Bandit.
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Have fun you 3 =)

Profile photo of 9315808
    Participant
    Cookies: 20.00
    Level 1
    9315808 @
    • Since october 2012 (Not active since around the summer of 2013).
    • I want to join because I want to get back into the community. I left it and basically forgot all about QT, only to be reminded by some screenshots. I remember what a wonderful community this place has and I would love to be part of it again.
    • No, I have forgot many people since I left the vanilla server and basically the community.
    • I agree.
    • About me:
      • Loves
        • science/math
        • Video games (duh)
        • Helping others that are in need (Things like Warmth For Wake)
      • I was once a very active member on the vanilla server, getting on nearly every day and loving every moment I spent on it.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of 9315808 9315808.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of 9315808 9315808.
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Good to go 9315808 =)

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 150.00
    Level 1
    Levy @
    • Minecraft Username: Levy_Wilson
    • How long have you been a member of QT? How long has it been since Minecraft Alpha?
    • Why do you want to join? Is boredom a good answer? I want to get back into Minecraft and a modded server that I know nothing about sounds fun. Going in blind.
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? Syn’s on my Steam Friends List, does that count?
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? Yep.
    • Tell us about yourself: Long time lurker of Qubetubers looking to do some multiplayer gaming cus I got no friends outside of those I can tag along with online. I got a Youtube channel, too. Depending on how well my PC can handle all the mods, I might be able to put up some videos from the server.
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Have at it Levy, can’t believe you haven’t played modded with us before though =)

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 150.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

I used to play a bit with Ph3ll and the gang that sort of splintered off from Qt, but I didn’t play their modded server for long cus it was laggy as hell for me. That was all the way back in Beta, though.

Profile photo of Elizzfy
    Elizzfy
    Participant
    Cookies: 27.00
    Level 1
    Elizzfy @
    • Minecraft Username:Elizzyfy
    • How long have you been a member of QT? played on the old mc server but only just became a member
    • Why do you want to join? cause i thinks qubetubers is the best mc server out there!
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? i used to speak to a few people on the old server, does that count?
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? of course
    • Tell us about yourself : 20 y old and easly get hooked on games
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.