Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of Logiz
    Logiz
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 174.00
    Level 1
    Logiz @

Adding for Madminer95 as he didn’t receive the verification email (It’s also in the office)

• Minecraft Username: madminer95
    • How long have you been a member of QT?: i used to play on the public server a couple of yeas back for a while
    • Why do you want to join?: my friends are currently playing on the server and i wanted to join them
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server?: Maddeath and Owldyn (cant remember if Owldyn’s username is the same on mc or if is donuts)
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil?: i agree
    • Tell us about yourself: mm.. i quite enjoy delving into the magic mods? XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Logiz Logiz.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Logiz Logiz.
    Profile photo of StormyMode
    StormyMode
    Participant
    Cookies: 18.00
    Level 1
    StormyMode @

Form To Request Whitelisting

• Minecraft Username: StormyMode
    • How long have you been a member of QT?: One year, mostly watching streams and developing ‘The Scientist’s Toolbox’ MC-Modpack on ATLauncher.
    • Why do you want to join?: To chill with QT Streamers/Members and join in the fun whilst developing and devtesting with Max_Firestorm.
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? Max_Firestorm and Meep249. [What a pair these two are. Trios are better ;)]
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? Definitely Agreed. I’m always PG-13.
    • Tell us about yourself:

I’m a Modpack developer for ATLauncher and FTB. Primarily ATLauncher. I’ve founded and developed the Modpack: The Scientist’s Toolbox -Minecraft Modpack. I know how to use a large variety of Minecraft Bukkit plugins because I code by own using the API from ForgeGradle. The major plugins I know: Essentials and World edit. I love dev-testing and developing with Meep249 and Max_Firestorm on The Scientist’s Toolbox. #Shenanigans! Lol. 17 Years old [Seems young, yes. But I’m very mature in my speech and in my actions.]

-Thanks for Reading and Taaaaake It Easy!

~StormyMode

Profile photo of JennyLeeP
    JennyLeeP
    Cookies: 2915.00
    Level 5
    JennyLeeP @

Elizzyfy, has been accepted and will be add to the whitelist, Enjoy!

StormyMode has also been added. 🙂

Have fun , please ignore just how ugly spawn is right now:P

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of JennyLeeP JennyLeeP.
    Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 150.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

If anyone gets the chance, and has a base by an extreme hills biome, could you check it out underground? The server has two types of extreme hills biomes. Press F3. The extreme hills biome I want checked out is just “Extreme Hills”. The other one is “Extreme Hills+”. There might be some bug with “Extreme Hills” that causes it to not generate ores, gravel, or even dirt underground. “Extreme Hills+” seems fine. Was the biome you checked out yesterday after visiting my base an “Extreme Hills+” biome or an extreme hills without the plus, Jenny?

Profile photo of Farlin Laedavin
    Farlin Laedavin
    Participant
    Cookies: 69.00
    Level 1
    Farlin Laedavin @
    • Minecraft Username: farlinlaedavin
    • How long have you been a member of QT? No idea, but it has been a few years.
    • Why do you want to join? I run my own personal FTB DW20 server, but not as much fun playing alone!
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? Well, I would not claim to “know” anyone specifically, but I think Syntria remembers me. 🙂
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? Absolutely.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am married to my wife of 12 years, a software developer for a large insurance company, build websites on the side, co-founder of a veteran author publication company, vice president of my wife’s jewelry business, play video games whenever I have free time, and enjoy playing pen & paper and board games with friends. I am usually pretty quiet, but do like helping others and having fun. Heck, that is why we play games, right?
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Don’t know if someone added you but never updated the thread Farlin, but now it’s official =)

GLDarkKnight
    Participant
    Cookies: 153.00
    Level 1
    GLDarkKnight @
    • Minecraft Username: GLDarkKnight
    • How long have you been a member of QT?
    • since the first MC map.
    • Why do you want to join?
    • Played Hyperqube 1 or 2 or both and really enjoyed the modded minecraft servers and would like to join you guys again.
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? 
    • I am not shure its been a while since I have been on the MC server. I have played a few games with syn here and there (DayZ) as well used to play on the first MC server map.
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil?
    • Yes of course.
    • Tell us about yourself : 
    • just a gamer that comes and goes now and then, looking for fellow gamers to join and have fun with. And always been loyal to qubetubers before any other server.
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

added GLDarkKnight, would have thought you already were though =)

(There is also another modded server that’s significantly different, the info is here
    http://qubetubers.com/forums/topic/hyperqube-55-5-introduction-and-installation-instructions/ )

You are whitelisted on both, you just need to come poke us about the download info in the office if you wish to try our new HyperQube server, that’s where most of the minecrafters moved over to, although there are still a few regulars playing the DW20 server as well.

Profile photo of Rion1337
    Rion1337
    Participant
    Cookies: 20.00
    Level 1
    Rion1337 @

Form To Request Whitelisting

• Minecraft Username:
      • Rion1337
    • How long have you been a member of QT?
      • Member on the forums? A few minutes. But I played on the old server for quite a while, starting shortly after the 48 hour charity livestream.
    • Why do you want to join?
      • I miss the community and I’ve been looking for a Direwolf server for a couple of weeks.
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server?
      • I don’t believe the people I knew are still active. D:
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil?
      • Yes, the whole reason why I’m coming to a whitelisted server.
    • Tell us about yourself:
      • I’m very easily carried away by big projects. I might be an on/off player depending on how much school work I’ve got. I’m big into Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, and want to study them at University. I enjoy minecraft as it’s a simple game that lets you do things much more complicated.
    Profile photo of nokosi1736
    nokosi1736
    Participant
    Cookies: 13.00
    Level 1
    nokosi1736 @
    • Minecraft Username: Nokosi1736
    • How long have you been a member of QT? For about ten minutes
    • Why do you want to join? I want to try something diffrent and something new,
    • Do you know anyone currently on the server? 100Chilly
    • Do you agree keep activities PG-13 and your behavior civil? Yes I agree to kept my actions civil and Pg-13
    • Tell us about yourself:I am over all nice person, not a very talkative person but I will still talk to people, I have been playing mine-craft since alpha and I have only been banned once from a server but that was because of a admin who was immature and loved to griefing, and destroyed my build.

If you’ve ever been whitelisted on any of our past servers, you should already be automatically whitelisted on this one!

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Rion, I believe people have all moved on to this now:
    http://qubetubers.com/forums/topic/hyperqube-55-5-introduction-and-installation-instructions/

It’s harder, it’s tougher, but that also means you won’t be “done” in a few days.
    Let us know if you want to try that out Rion, either here or the live help, I’ll watch the thread.

As for Nokosi, I don’t see any problems adding a friend of someone who’s already playing, join the office when you need the details.

Profile photo of Rion1337
    Rion1337
    Participant
    Cookies: 20.00
    Level 1
    Rion1337 @

Hyperqube looks interesting. I might not be able to get on till next week but I’d be glad to try it out.

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Alright, just stop by the office/live help next week and we can help you out when you’re ready =)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.