Topic tags: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

So, are people are interested in a terraria server, build a nice community base, make some awesome farms, and generally gear up for 1.3.

Or would everyone rather wait for 1.3 to come out first?

Profile photo of Sanfard
    Sanfard
    Participant
    Cookies: 61.00
    Level 1
    Sanfard @

I dunno when the next update will be released, but I’m always game for Terraria. Maybe we can all build cool stuff and then do the Moon events and kick everything’s butts and deposit all the cool loot into our cool bases.

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

I thought I’d read up on everything, but moon event doesn’t even ring a bell!

Sounds like a plan though =)

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 7016.00
    Level 5
    Syntria @

I’ll play at least a little! Katalyst really likes the game too and I’m sure she’d enjoy a place we can play together a bit! 🙂

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Then maybe we should just start it tomorrow, share hearts, do the bosses together the first time, second server for exploration and accessories farming as needed (probably around the time we’ve cleared the dungeon in the main world?).

Build all the cool farms, get all the shiny lewt, make cool bases!

Profile photo of Water_Cat1
    Water_Cat1
    Participant
    Cookies: 99.00
    Level 1
    Water_Cat1 @

Ah this sounds neat, but I dont want to start my character again >.< Although I am definitely end game on that one so it might be nice for another vanilla start.

Requests for specific ore generations? Or will we be stuck with what the map gets, because I want some cobalt ore to build a base with.

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

If we don’t get Cobalt on our main server, I’m sure we’ll find some on a secondary farm map. Going to need more than one map along the way anyways in order for us to obtain both crimson and corruption, get enough lhizzard spike traps and spear traps and all the fun stuff to make some cool auto farms, specific blocks to build with, be it specific ore, crimson/corruption, dungeon colour blocks or whatever else we feel like playing around with.

So yeah, we can make that happen =)

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

What’s a good time for you guys to start? also, as long as their ok with us trying to keep everyone at the same HP and gear level.. bring your friends =)

Profile photo of Sanfard
    Sanfard
    Participant
    Level 1
    Sanfard @

I like the idea of having multiple Terraria servers for different things. Would be cool to have everyone’s bases on one server where everyone can build cool stuff and then go crazy and whack stuff and farm loots on another server.

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

yeah, the secondary server would be for tearing apart without a care in the world, and would be replaced if we need to, so no one should build anything permanent on that one.

Profile photo of Sanfard
    Sanfard
    Participant
    Level 1
    Sanfard @

I guess I better start planning a base design that isn’t an embarrassingly plain large wooden box 😛

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Most bases start out being a box I’d think :E

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Anyways, soon as we find out when at least a few more ppl want to have a go. So I have an idea of how many we should reserve hearts for, we could start.

Profile photo of Sanfard
    Sanfard
    Participant
    Level 1
    Sanfard @

Also I found out a while ago that there is a limit of 1,000 chests per world, so if you build a crazy huge storage area then nobody else will be able to place chests 😛

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Yes, that’s true, servers do have an option to change that.. but that means making the map available for dl later on a little bit annyoing for anyone wanting to run the map.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.