Topic tags:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of JoJok
    JoJok
    Cookies: 614.00
    Level 3
    JoJok @

Thread for discussing TV shows you watch (if any), or just saying what shows you watch.

Well, to start I watch Big Brother, Doctor Who, Utopia, and South Park.

Profile photo of Sanfard
    Sanfard
    Participant
    Cookies: 61.00
    Level 1
    Sanfard @

I’m probably gonna wait until all episodes of Doctor Who Season 8 are out before I watch it. I hear that the Walking Dead series is pretty good, but haven’t gotten around to watching any episodes of it yet.

Profile photo of whizard_dragon
    whizard_dragon
    Participant
    Cookies: 89.00
    Level 1
    whizard_dragon @

I watch a decent amount of shows. The main ones for me at the moment are Supernatural, Arrow, The Tomorrow People, Doctor Who(have to find time to start watching all the new episodes), Once Upon a Time (need to catch up, new season is out), Grimm (need to catch up, only done with first season so far), and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. I am probably forgetting a couple, but those are the ones that I know off the top of my head.

Profile photo of JoJok
    JoJok
    Cookies: 614.00
    Level 3
    JoJok @

Oh yeah Sanfard, I completely forgot about The Walking Dead. I can’t wait for that to come back.

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 7005.00
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Ohh… hm.

• American Horror Story 1-3
    • Supernatural
    • Teen Wolf
    • Orange is the New Black
    • Game of Thrones
    • Walking Dead
    • Supersized Vs. Superskinny (I know this isn’t really the same kinda show…XD)
    Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Cookies: 531.00
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Recently watched all of Numb3rs which I found really cool.

Usually grab stuff like Arrow, NCIS and NCIS:LA.. Watched the first ep of NCIS:New Orleans, not sure what to think  of that one yet.. The Walking Dead, Agents of SHIELD and whatever else comes around, usually catch shorter shows like Masterchef Australia too, don’t really care for the any other Masterchef countries.. The first episode of Gotham was also pretty interesting.

Seen a few Supersized vs superskinny as well, not sure what to think of those, it’s nice, but that doctor guy bothers me, but I guess most of those british shows end up sounding like some forgettable reality drama. He seems genuine and all, but then again.. Maybe it’s because we don’t get to see much of the deeper conversations in those shows, and they just pick one or two to sorta sum up the entire thing.. Find it hard to take them serious.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of nVy` nVy`.
    Profile photo of Barry hhh
    Barry hhh
    Participant
    Cookies: 54.00
    Level 1
    Barry hhh @

well i just came off a star trek binge , all the series back to back… sheesh

followed by stargate , starting season 10 now

Profile photo of Kweh
    Kweh
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 4962.00
    Level 4
    Kweh @

well i just came off a star trek binge , all the series back to back… sheesh followed by stargate , starting season 10 now

I could never get into Stargate. I tried D:

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

I think kweh needs wacking over the head

Profile photo of nVy`
    nVy`
    Level 2
    nVy` @

Star Wars: Rebels just started, so I guess that’s another one.

Profile photo of Kweh
    Kweh
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 4962.00
    Level 4
    Kweh @

I think kweh needs wacking over the head

I think the writers did – the whole of the first couple of seasons of that show is basically the same episode over and over. The movie was alright though. 🙂

Also, I hear it had some good comedy moments between the characters as the show matured, which is nice. Shame it was so boring to begin with, or I probably would have stuck with it. ^^

Profile photo of Parkay
    Parkay
    Cookies: 31.00
    Level 1
    Parkay @

ohboy. Well I try to limit myself to only so much TV, because I have limited time to do things..

My television never, or rarely, leaves the National Geographic WILD channel >-> Everything else is saved on the PVR. So besides any shows on that channel in no particular order ..

• Amazing Race
    • Scorpion
    • Re-watching all of House MD
    • Walking Dead
    • Game of Thrones
    • Big Bang Theory (its become more of a fad now, but I’ve watched it since the pilot >->)
    • lots of random science-y or design things
    • also I don’t have Netflix

Scorpion seems pretty cool so far, only 3 episodes out right now. Heard some things about Gotham, but haven’t watched it.

Also, Arrow is filmed in and around my area a lot. >-> My manager had it filmed at her house a few months ago. And yet, never seen it.

Profile photo of anonynamja
    anonynamja
    Participant
    Cookies: 23.00
    Level 1
    anonynamja @

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Gotham so far. It’s a bit heavy handed with the comic book teasers and putting every other villain onscreen somehow, but the origin stories still feel fresh even though everyone already knows what’s going to happen to Bruce Wayne etc.

Profile photo of SherylgralmPT
    SherylgralmPT
    Participant
    Cookies: 21.00
    Level 1
    SherylgralmPT @

Международный сервис профессиональных спортивных прогнозов!

Приобретайте недорого #a#прогнозы на спорт#/a# надежно и недорого.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.