Topic tags: select thesis proposal
KwehKeymasterCookies: 4213.00Level 4Kweh @ October 1, 2014 at 12:40 pm#1193 |
There are undoubtedly going to be some bugs on the site. I am, unfortunately, just a single chocobo; I have no team of developers/designers, and I have no QA team, so I’m 100% certain I have missed some stuff, or some other things are a little wonky as a result of time constraints.
However, if something is borked, I would like to hear about it. I’ll try to keep this post updated with a ‘known issues’ list, and then cross them off as I get to them.
Note: If things look completely bonkers, try ctrl+f5 first to flush your browser cache.
Thank you for your patience, and please enjoy the new site stuffs!
VenOxNL @ October 1, 2014 at 2:20 pm#1202 |
Recent posts topic title is always empty Forum reply list (ul and ol) items have no list-style as a result of inheritance Recent comments list shows comments on private pages – the links don’t work, obviously, but these shouldn’t be visible in the first place Heading on the ‘News’ page gets lost ‘Related Posts’ shows up twice on articles
- Able to add events from the ‘My Events’ page under profile. Styles are Borked!
Forums look terrible on mobile Failed login attempts display no error message, but the error container is still shown
- The ‘Website’ profile field only has a label, no visible field (on the registration and the edit profile page).
- The e-mail notification checkbox under the reply editor is on the right side instead of the left and overlaps with the word “email”.
- On user profiles, ‘topics created’ isn’t showing topics created by that user
- Under Profile Edit some times the highlight is pure white, a solid white bar and the text also goes white.
Migrate calendar items to events system then swap out the link
- Recent posts is not showing the most recent poster, only the first reply author
On events – The comments area is split by the Related Content area – http://qubetubers.com/events/community-meeting/comment-page-1/#comment-34 Which makes it hard to find the comment area or kind of make one assume there isn’t one. Too much whitespace on comment headers. Forums uses watch header, appending #Qubetubers to everything Padding is screwed on individual events Whitespace in textarea field of status updates Form fields misaligned when creating/editing forum posts Forum post edit history too prominent The HTML editor text is basically white. Probably just a CSS fix.
RSS – Broken. http://imgur.com/zADx8Tg
All Members. linked but not working
im spamming blancs aswell now.
Also advertising in my ‘activity’ you can only see this if you click community.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.