Topic tags:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Profile photo of freaktechnik
    freaktechnik
    Participant
    Cookies: 82.00
    Level 1
    freaktechnik @

http://qubetubers.com/members/freaktechnik/forums/ shows topics I didn’t create.

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 7038.00
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Under Profile Edit some times the highlight is pure white, a solid white bar and the text also goes white.

Edited Forums: Removed Giveaways, Removed Starbound. Added under Game – IndieTalk, General, Minecraft.

Requested Change: Remove Calendar. Add Events Quick-Link to Header or put that under Community.

Cookies: I’m already level 5? I think that’s too extreme, I’m going to edit the Point Amounts needed to Level Up at a later point.

1-99 Level 1

100-1000 Level 2

1000-2500 Level 3

2500-10,000 Level 4

10,000-20,000 Level 5

Okay, I’m getting Dark Souls hard, haha. Never mind, not a priority.

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Forum: I’ve noticed, recent comments/posts/topics don’t seem to show anything me and Kweh does, but Ven and Meep it does.

On events – The comments area is split by the Related Content area – http://qubetubers.com/events/community-meeting/comment-page-1/#comment-34 Which makes it hard to find the comment area or kind of make one assume there isn’t one.

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Level 5
    Syntria @

Tiny Nitpick, lol.  That space is really big. And comments under related content (should it be structured this way? Not sure what website theory says!)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Crystalwolf
    Crystalwolf
    Participant
    Cookies: 38.00
    Level 1
    Crystalwolf @

When creating a new thread the checkbox for follow up e-mails is not in line with the text

Profile photo of freaktechnik
    freaktechnik
    Participant
    Cookies: 82.00
    Level 1
    freaktechnik @

twitchstream.js should only get loaded on the watchpage. For sure not on the forums. #QubeTubers 😉

Profile photo of Kweh
    Kweh
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 8532.00
    Level 4
    Kweh @

twitchstream.js should only get loaded on the watchpage. For sure not on the forums. #QubeTubers ;)

I was wondering when you’d notice that. 😛

Profile photo of Levy
    Levy
    Participant
    Cookies: 155.00
    Level 1
    Levy @

The HTML editor text is basically white. Probably just a CSS fix.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Levy Levy.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Levy Levy. Reason: Mispelling
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Water_Cat1
    Water_Cat1
    Participant
    Cookies: 99.00
    Level 1
    Water_Cat1 @

I see settings for the visibility of your steam name, minecraft name etc etc, but you are not (yet) able to actually add these to your profile.

The readmore tag is offered in the editor but does not work. would like some way to hide things like spoilers or readmores because of things like the intro thread having large images.

<!–more–>

E.g This should be hidden. Although I am not sure how readmore is meant to work in forums as I have only seen it on Tumblr.

Also not sure where to put feature requests, but a preview of your post before you submit would be nice to see if things work or not. But in the mean time it is easy enough to edit the post 🙂

Profile photo of Water_Cat1
    Water_Cat1
    Participant
    Cookies: 99.00
    Level 1
    Water_Cat1 @

Er I seem to have lost the ability to edit my post? I swear I did it before. Maybe I am too tired… Although what I wanted to say was that I found how to add my steam name and stuff and I swear that I didnt see that button before… *sigh* I should just sleep I think.

Edit: nyeh! I can edit posts but only my last post before I change to a different page. Don’t know if this is intentional or not so if it is then please ignore me. >.<

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Water_Cat1 Water_Cat1. Reason: I can edit it!
    Profile photo of Kweh
    Kweh
    Keymaster
    Level 4
    Kweh @

Er I seem to have lost the ability to edit my post? I swear I did it before. Maybe I am too tired… Although what I wanted to say was that I found how to add my steam name and stuff and I swear that I didnt see that button before… *sigh* I should just sleep I think. Edit: nyeh! I can edit posts but only my last post before I change to a different page. Don’t know if this is intentional or not so if it is then please ignore me. >.<

There’s a timeframe in which you can edit stuff. This should be regardless of whether its the last post in the topic or not. That said, I might turn it off.

The visual editor gives you a lot of nice controls, but it seems like not all of them actually function – its hooked into the content editor for the site itself, so some stuff may be completely disabled. I’ll have to investigate.

Glad you were able to find where to add things, at least!

Profile photo of Kweh
    Kweh
    Keymaster
    Level 4
    Kweh @

The HTML editor text is basically white. Probably just a CSS fix.

On it. Thanks.

Profile photo of Syntria
    Syntria
    Keymaster
    Level 5
    Syntria @

The activity feed doesn’t show where it’s getting it’s information. It needs a link back, and maybe saying who’s posted what. http://qubetubers.com/activity/

Recent Posts isn’t updating correctly but Recent Topics is. It seems they are swapped?

Profile photo of Logiz
    Logiz
    Keymaster
    Cookies: 174.00
    Level 1
    Logiz @

Adding onto the bug that Fuzzie found in the watch page http://i.imgur.com/X2rtGdq.png
    I managed to recreate it in Opera version 25.0.1614.50 (latest) on W7 x64, I used both Better TTV and without and got the same bug.

Profile photo of Ndtm
    Ndtm
    Participant
    Cookies: 53.00
    Level 1
    Ndtm @

Using Chrome:

Clicking “View” on a profile Update

Profile Update

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Ndtm Ndtm.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.